I have an extensive experience with educational consulting, including:
- working with teachers and students on literacy instruction (pre-K through high school)
- evaluating elementary, middle and high school literacy programs
- evaluating federally and state funded initiatives (e.g., Even Start, Title 1)
- reviewing university faculty for promotion and tenure
- serving on review teams for university departments
- giving talks on literacy issues across the US
While much of my recent consulting has focused on schools and universities in New York State, I have done consulting in almost all states across the US, and in parts of Canada.
My current interest is in evaluating literacy programs across elementary, middle and high school, as well as being a member of a team reviewing university programs related to literacy and the training of literacy teachers. If you are interested in my services, and wish to discuss a potential project, please contact me using the form below, or email me at email@example.com.